PRE ORDER now available....
Arriving approximately late May/early June 2022...
Loving this fabulous take on a classic style clog by iconic brand Swedish Hasbeens.
- COGNAC | vegetable tanned leather
- Heel measures approximately 10cm | Platform 3.5cm | Heel incline 6.5cm
- Handmade in Europe
- Lime tree wood
- Rubber sole
- Spanish sizing | True to size
The classic farmers clog in a sky high fashion innovation.
This style would look amazing with denim, flared jeans and mid | Maxi length skirts.
- protect and treat the natural leather carefully with a little olive oil or similar.
- avoid wearing your hasbeens in muddy dirt
- wood is a natural, genuine and fragile material. Be careful around curbstones to avoid chipping the heel.
- when the rubber sole loosens from the wood, it is super easy to glue it back on or get new ones at your local cobbler for a longer product life, please use and handle your hasbeens with care.
Please note: the natural and hard high quality leather will soften, stretch and age beautifully with wear. Made by hand in small factories in Europe.
The object of Swedish Hasbeens’ obsession is a now defunct sandal - a 70s classic that ceased production when the factory was sold decades ago. Resurrecting this classic clog-inspired style, the shoes are made of ecologically prepared natural grain leather and hand-crafted using traditional methods. This positive brand ensures its entire production process is kind to both nature and people.