Now in store...
Loving this High heeled version of the farmers clog by iconic brand Swedish Hasbeens.
- BLACK | vegetable tanned leather
- Heel measures approximately 8.8cm | Platform 2cm | Heel incline 6.8cm
- Handmade in Europe
- Lime tree wood
- Rubber sole
- Spanish sizing | True to size
A sophisticated style based on the swedish iconic farmers clog, combined with a slim high heel.
This style would look amazing with flared, long trousers or with dresses and mid length skirts.
- protect and treat the natural leather carefully with a little olive oil or similar.
- avoid wearing your hasbeens in muddy dirt
- wood is a natural, genuine and fragile material. Be careful around curbstones to avoid chipping the heel.
- when the rubber sole loosens from the wood, it is super easy to glue it back on or get new ones at your local cobbler for a longer product life, please use and handle your hasbeens with care.
Please note: the natural and hard high quality leather will soften, stretch and age beautifully with wear. Made by hand in small factories in Europe.
The object of Swedish Hasbeens’ obsession is a now defunct sandal - a 70s classic that ceased production when the factory was sold decades ago. Resurrecting this classic clog-inspired style, the shoes are made of ecologically prepared natural grain leather and hand-crafted using traditional methods. This positive brand ensures its entire production process is kind to both nature and people.